CERTIFIED POMODORO TECHNIQUE PRACTITIONER
Get a Certificate of Practice!
Do you want to prove you're working on improving personal and team productivity using the Pomodoro Technique? Do you want to show how you've overcome productivity challenges or how you applied the practices of the technique to make a team more efficient?
The ambition of the Pomodoro Technique is to improve productivity by applying simple yet demanding practices. We learn by doing, experimenting and sharing our discoveries.
On this page you will find:
How can I become a Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner?
- For at least a month, experiment with the Pomodoro Technique personally, as a family, in class, for a university project, with your colleagues, in teams.
- Write the report. You will be expected to recount a real case study in which productivity was improved using the Pomodoro Technique. You can tell us how you overcame a personal challenge or how you made your team more efficient.
- Send your Practitioner Report to certify your experience to email@example.com
- We will inform you about payment for the certificate. Once we've received payment, we will review your work and get it back to you in a few days.
- Your report will be graded by Francesco or a FrancescoCirillo.com Licensed Trainer. You may be asked to make modifications or improvements to your work.
- As soon as your report has been accepted, we will organise a quick chat on hangout with Francesco or a FrancescoCirillo.com Licensed Trainer. The scope of this is to get to know you, and ask you some questions about your experience with the Pomodoro Technique. Once complete, we will send you the Certificate of Practice.
- Your report will be shared publicly on francescocirillo.com to help other people reach their own productivity goals.
Your Certification gives you, among other things
- All Certified Pomodoro Practitioners will get an account on pomodoropractitioners.francescocirillo.com. Here they can find additional information about the Pomodoro Technique, share experiences and stay in contact with the other course participants.
- Your report will be published on FrancescoCirillo.com with a back link to your profile on your personal site.
- Stay in contact with the other course participants.
What it costs to become a Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner
As we're sure you understand, the process to evaluate the certificates we issue requires some work from our team.
We usually charge a fee of 275 euro to get certified.
The fee is not a guarantee that you will be certified.
The Certificate of Practice requires that you demonstrate that you practice the Pomodoro Technique. To be an active member of the community, you must renew your Certification and submit a new Practitioner Report every two years.
Apply to become a Certified Pomodoro Technique Practitioner today!
- Read example Practitioner Reports from other Practitioners.