LICENSED ANTI-IF TRAINER PROGRAMME
How to become a Anti-IF Trainer
This page summarises the requisites and procedure for becoming a Anti-IF Trainer.
REQUEST LICENCE AGREEMENT
What's a Licensed Anti-IF Trainer?
An Anti-IF Trainer is somebody who:
- has got experience as a trainer
- has got experience using the Anti-IF practices
- is passionate about spreading the use of the Anti-IF practices
- has got experience and is interested in software development, software design, emergent design, product/project management
- has been assessed by Francesco Cirillo or an examiner authorised by Cirillo Company
Licensed Anti-IF Trainers:
- are the only trainers allowed to conduct the Anti-IF Workshop face-to-face
- have their courses posted on the FrancescoCirillo.com course calendar
- have a personal profile on FrancescoCirillo.com
- have access to up-to-date slides created by the Francesco Cirillo for the Anti-IF Workshop
- has been assessed by Francesco Cirillo or an examiner authorised by Cirillo Consulting GmbH
What we expect of Anti-IF Trainers
- Promote and spread the adoption of the Anti-IF practices individually and as a team
- Share teaching materials and experience with other trainers
- Be available to mentor other Anti-IF Trainers
- Actively contribute to the Anti-IF community and participate in the students forum
- Post case studies and reports about applying the Anti-IF practices on real projects on FrancescoCirillo.com
How can I become a Trainer?
- Anti-IF Practitioner Certification
- Attend at least 75 hours of Anti-IF Workshop
- Verification of prerequisites: experience as a trainer, experience and interest software development, software design, emergent design, product/project management
- The study of a series of articles on software development, software design, emergent design, product/project management
- Passing a knowledge interview with Francesco Cirillo. The aim of this is to verify you have in-depth knowledge of the Anti-IF practices
Once you have been certified as a Anti-IF Trainer, you will be allowed to teach the Anti-IF Workshop in a physical classroom. Before promoting your first course, you will present a plan of how you intend to organise your Anti-IF Workshop to Francesco Cirillo.
As a Trainer, you will be part of the Anti-IF Trainer community, supported by the creator of the campaing, Francesco Cirillo.
Your Licence fee gives you, among other things
- The chance to attend public Anti-IF Workshops offered by Francesco free of charge.
Three places are reserved for Trainers on each public course run by Francesco
- Original and exclusive courseware materials developed by the Cirillo Company team for the Anti-IF Workshop
- Access to communications channels for trainers
- A direct link to Francesco and our team
- A personal profile on FrancescoCirillo.com
What it costs to become a Anti-IF Trainer
- An annual licence fee costs 5000 euro.
- A fee of 75 euro per course participant
Apply for a Anti-IF Trainer Licence today!
Our Licence Agreement describes what you can expect from us and what we expect from you as a Licensed Trainer.