LICENSED POMODORO TECHNIQUE TRAINER PROGRAMME
How to become a Pomodoro Technique Trainer
This page summarises the requisites and procedure for becoming a Licensed Pomodoro Technique Trainer.
On this page you will find:
REQUEST LICENCE AGREEMENT
What's a Licensed Pomodoro Technique Trainer?
A Pomodoro Technique Trainer is somebody who:
- has got experience as a trainer
- has got experience using the Pomodoro Technique
- is passionate about spreading the use of the Pomodoro Technique
- has got experience and is interested in team dynamics, process improvement, product/project management
- has been assessed by Francesco Cirillo or an examiner authorised by Cirillo Company
Licensed Pomodoro Technique Trainers:
- are the only trainers allowed to conduct the 2-day Pomodoro Technique Time Management course face-to-face
- have their courses posted on the FrancescoCirillo.com course calendar
- have a personal profile on FrancescoCirillo.com
- have access to up-to-date slides created by the Francesco Cirillo for the Pomodoro In Team course
- has been assessed by Francesco Cirillo or an examiner authorised by Cirillo Consulting GmbH
What we expect of Pomodoro Technique Trainers
- Promote and spread the adoption of the Pomodoro Technique individually and as a team
- Share teaching materials and experience with other trainers
- Be available to mentor other Pomodoro Technique Trainers
- Actively contribute to the Pomodoro Technique community and participate in the students forum
- Post case studies and reports about applying the Pomodoro Technique individually or as a team on FrancescoCirillo.com
How can I become a Trainer?
- Pomodoro Technique Time Management Course Certificate of Attendance or Pomodoro Technique Time Management Online Course Certificate of Attendance
- Pomodoro Technique Practitioner Certification
- Verification of prerequisites: experience as a trainer, experience and interest in team dynamics, process improvement, product/project management
- The study of a series of articles on time management, project management, decision making, team dynamics
- Passing a knowledge interview with Francesco Cirillo. The aim of this is to verify you have in-depth knowledge of the Pomodoro Technique: its goals, rules, tools, application as an individual or in a team, application to complex projects
Once you have been certified as a Pomodoro Technique Trainer, you will be allowed to teach the 2-day Pomodoro Technique Time Management course in a physical classroom. Before promoting your first course, you will present a plan of how you intend to organise your Pomodoro Technique Time Management course to Francesco Cirillo.
As a Trainer, you will be part of the Pomodoro Technique Trainer community, supported by the creator of the technique, Francesco Cirillo.
Your Licence fee gives you, among other things
- The chance to attend public courses on the Pomodoro Technique offered by Francesco free of charge
Three places are reserved for Trainers on each public course run by Francesco
- Original and exclusive courseware materials developed by the Cirillo Company team for the Pomodoro Technique Time Management course
- Access to communications channels for trainers
- A direct link to Francesco and our team
- A personal profile on FrancescoCirillo.com
What it costs to become a Pomodoro Technique Trainer
- An annual licence fee costs 5000 euro.
- A fee of 75 euro per course participant
Apply for a Pomodoro Technique Trainer Licence today!
Our Licence Agreement describes what you can expect from us and what we expect from you as a Licensed Trainer.