LEARN FROM FRANCESCO HOW TO APPLY THE MOST INNOVATIVE POMODORO® TOOLS TEACHING PRACTICES AND HOW TO CREATE TRAINING PLANS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS.
This training is taught by Francesco Cirillo.
This training is the fourth and last of the Pomodoro® Training Program.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING
This training is intended for those who want to become an official Trainer of the Pomodoro® Technique.
You can participate in this training if you have completed:
- The previous three levels of training.
- At least 10 hours of Pomodoro® Mentoring with Francesco.
The aim of this mentoring is to verify that you have an in-depth knowledge of the Pomodoro® Technique: its goals, rules, tools, application either as an individual or in a team, implementation in complex projects. In these mentoring sessions you will present one or more training modules of the Pomodoro® Trainining Level 02 to Francesco Cirillo.
In Level 01, we focused how to apply the Pomodoro® technique to turn time into an ally, then in Level 02 you learned how to individually achieve simple goals, and finally in Level 03 we focused on how to apply the technique in teams and to reach multiple goals.
Through exercises and assignments in the various levels, you have applied what you have learned in your daily life.
In this training, you will learn how to transfer your experience to help others improve their productivity.
Francesco proposes to the participants to achieve two objectives:
- Learn how to create Time Fitness Plans for the participants of your trainings in order to help them to reach the 6 objectives of the technique by sharing your experience with them, and monitor their progress for the duration of the course.
- To keep yourself updated on the evolution of the Pomodoro® technique: apply the new practices and tools that Francesco has created.
By reaching these goals, you will be able to help other people in their personal improvement and contribute to the development of the technique.
At the end of this workshop, you'll be given a Pomodoro® Technique Trainer Licence valid in one or more countries for one year.
With this qualification, you can:
In this training Francesco will work together with the participants on several different subjects:
- What’s behind the technique - In this module, we’ll be discussing the reason behind some decisions about the process and the tools involved in the technique, which errors you should avoid, as well as give you some advice.
- How to choose your productivity tools - In this module we’ll be discussing a series of questions: What makes a tool effective? Why productivity tools can sometimes make us unproductive? What is the most effective way to choose our tools and build up an effective personal productivity system?
- Scientific evidence about why the technique works - In this module we’ll analyse scientific articles and experiments related to time boxing, multitasking and the importance for our mind of taking breaks.
- Philosophical issues related to time - In this module we will go through some inspiring philosophical ideas/ views about time and how our mind perceives the passing of time.
- Successful case studies and experiences of individuals and teams who have successfully applied the technique - What makes you win your challenge with time? In this module we’ll go through a number of successful experiences in different fields and contexts.
- How to teach the technique to individuals and teams - In this module we’ll consider which factors make an individual or a team change and improve their process faster and in a more steady and sustainable way. We’ll be discussing a series of demanding questions: How team members can help each other and favour the application of the Pomodoro Technique in a team? How to start applying the Pomodoro Technique in a team?
- The work process behind the Pomodoro Technique and how to adapt it to complex contexts - In this module we’ll analyse the Core Process and the The Individual Daily Based Process explained in the Pomodoro Technique. Then we’ll consider how to adapt these processes to a team with common issues with time: interruptions, bottlenecks, deadlines, complex goals to be reached, communication overload, change and uncertainty. Once we have analysed these processes we’ll take into consideration how to adapt the Pomodoro Technique process to unpredictable and more demanding needs.
Q&A Productivity Clinic
The Pomodoro Technique has been organically adopted by thousands of people across the world because it is so simple to use. Many participants of the course often have specific questions, usually variations of "How can I apply the technique when…?" To cater for this, one Pomodoro of this session will be given over to a structured Q&A session working through your questions and queries.
Check out the detailed programme for the Pomodoro Technique Advanced Training.
POMODORO® TRAINER'S LICENCE
As a Licensed Trainer, you will be part of the Pomodoro® Technique Trainer community, supported by the creator of the technique, Francesco Cirillo.
Our Licence Agreement describes what you can expect from us and what we expect from you as a Licensed Trainer.
WHO IS IT FOR
If you are Pomodoro® practitioners passionate about spreading the use of the Pomodoro® Technique and interested in teaching the course "Pomodoro® Training Level 02" to help other people and teams improving their productivity, this is the training for you.
WHERE ARE YOU IN THE POMODORO® TRAINING PROGRAMME
At Level 01 you started taking care of your time. You've learned how to apply the core process of the Pomodoro® technique, how to organize your day and week. You've learned how to manage the fear of "time as predator", and now time is your friend.
At Level 02 you learned how to apply the various practices, processes, tools and rules provided for in the technique consistently and incrementally for 21 days.
At Level 03 you learned how to achieve complex goals and tasks, individually and in team. You learned how the Pomodoro® Technique can help you reach your goals in scenarios characterized by numerous interconnected tasks, bottlenecks and interactions with people or teams.
You are now at Level 04!
Here you will become an Official Pomodoro® Trainer You will learn how to transfer your Pomodoro® Technique time management experience to other people. How to create Pomodoro® Time Fitness Plans to individuals and teams and monitor their progress.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Francesco Cirillo is the owner of Cirillo Consulting,
a consulting firm based in Berlin that works with many
of the world’s largest companies.
He created the Pomodoro
Technique, a renowned time-management tool used by millions
of people all over the world, while a university student
looking for a way to get more done in less time.
Francesco’s core focus has always been improving productivity and efficiency,
by finding ways to achieve better results with less time and less effort.
Francesco has worked at the forefront of the software industry for more than 20 years.
In a career spanning startups, multinationals and freelance consulting,
he has mentored thousands of professionals, developers,
managers and software teams.
Read the Francesco Cirillo's