Are you ready to take your Pomodoro Technique practice to a deeper, more meaningful level and enjoy the wonderful benefits of this time management technique?
The Pomodoro Technique Advanced Training Workshop (ATW) is an intense 1.5 day training programme for a maximum of 12 people available in many different countries around the world.
The best part of all is learning the most advanced practices to teach the Pomodoro Technique to individuals and teams, directly from Francesco Cirillo, the creator of the technique.
The goal of this intense one and a half day training programme with Francesco Cirillo is to improve the productivity skills of practitioners passionate about spreading the use of the Pomodoro Technique or those who are interested in applying to become a Pomodoro Technique Licensed Trainer.
This course is a requirement to apply for the Pomodoro Technique Licensed Trainer Programme
About the course
This is an official course taught by Francesco Cirillo.
In this workshop we are not going to explain how the Pomodoro Technique works. If you are interested in learning how to apply the Pomodoro Technique please refer to The Pomodoro Technique Time Management Course or the Pomodoro Technique Project Management Course.
In this workshop we will work together with the participants on several different subjects:
- What’s behind the technique - In this module, we’ll be discussing the reason behind some decisions about the process and the tools involved in the technique, which errors you should avoid, as well as give you some advice.
- How to choose your productivity tools - In this module we’ll be discussing a series of questions: What makes a tool effective? Why productivity tools can sometimes make us unproductive? What is the most effective way to choose our tools and build up an effective personal productivity system?
- Scientific evidence about why the technique works - In this module we’ll analyse scientific articles and experiments related to time boxing, multitasking and the importance for our mind of taking breaks.
- Philosophical issues related to time - In this module we will go through some inspiring philosophical ideas/ views about time and how our mind perceives the passing of time.
- Successful case studies and experiences of individuals and teams who have successfully applied the technique - What makes you win your challenge with time? In this module we’ll go through a number of successful experiences in different fields and contexts.
- How to teach the technique to individuals and teams - In this module we’ll consider which factors make an individual or a team change and improve their process faster and in a more steady and sustainable way. We’ll be discussing a series of demanding questions: How team members can help each other and favour the application of the Pomodoro Technique in a team? How to start applying the Pomodoro Technique in a team?
- The work process behind the Pomodoro Technique and how to adapt it to complex contexts. In this module we’ll analyse the Core Process and the The Individual Daily Based Process explained in the Pomodoro Technique. Then we’ll consider how to adapt these processes to a team with common issues with time: interruptions, bottlenecks, deadlines, complex goals to be reached, communication overload, change and uncertainty. Once we have analysed these processes we’ll take into consideration how to adapt the Pomodoro Technique process to unpredictable and more demanding needs.
Q&A Productivity Clinic
The Pomodoro Technique has been organically adopted by thousands of people across the world because it is so simple to use. Many participants of the course often have specific questions, usually variations of "How can I apply the technique when…?" To cater for this, one Pomodoro of this session will be given over to a structured Q&A session working through your questions and queries.
Check out the detailed programme for the Pomodoro Technique Advanced Training Workshop.