Learn with Francesco Cirillo — the creator of the Pomodoro Technique — in this 2 days course.
This is a 2 days time management training course for a maximum of 12 people.
The aim of the course is to enable you to actually improve your productivity.
About the course
Before the start of the course, you will be asked to complete a survey in which you will describe your experience, your time management challenges and your expectations of the course. On the basis of the survey, you will define with Francesco an actual objective to be achieved by the end of the course.
During the sessions Francesco will give you the instruments - concepts, practices and tools - to improve your productivity. The following subjects will be covered:
- How to handle interruptions, improve your estimates, organise your time and manage to transform time from being an enemy to being an ally in order to achieve your objectives
- How to reduce the complexity of an objective and the relative uncertainty in relation to achieving it, learning to transform deeply nested hierarchies of tasks into linear task lists: task lists without dangerous bottlenecks and interdependencies between tasks.
- How to transform a complex objective into a series of simpler objectives to be achieved and hence increase your motivation, the precision of the estimates and the probability of final success.
- How to create a weekly timetable that can promote the achievement of one or more complex objectives, handle unplanned events, emergencies and change.
- How to adapt the Pomodoro Technique to team work.
Individual assignments are very important in this course. They are assigned at the end of each session. The following session starts with feedback on the individual assignments. Comparison with other course participants enables you to see different solutions from your own, to see different contexts and problems from your own and to receive useful feedback for achieving your own objective for the course.
In the final session, Francesco will hold a Productivity Clinic for checking with you whether you have achieved your objective for the course and how to correctly apply what you have learned in your next project or the next challenge.
Check out the detailed programme for the Pomodoro Technique Time Management course